Tuesday, October 27, 2009

First Post

This is my lazy attempt to start a blog (and not get bored with it) that surrounds my almost-daily experiences involving what I believe to be UFOs. There are an increading number of sightings happening around the world, and many of other peoples' descriptions and experiences mirror my own. All videos posted are my own unless stated otherwise. I have endless footage! For the latest UFO sighting videos posted by people, goto YouTube and search for the word "Ufos" then sort the results by Date Added - This week or this month, depending on what you're looking for. I do this search frequently throughout the week. Secondly, check out UFO Stalker. It's a map of all the recent UFO sightings in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Could they have blown up that tunnel because of rising sea levels the tunnel would have sent a flood straight to Colorado flooding lowlands and messing up the elites escapeto thier mountain bunkers.

    ReplyDelete